1. Acceptance is non-transferable.
2. All festivals are drug-free environments.
3. No smoking is allowed in artists booths.
4. Accepted artists must be present and exhibit during all festival hours. No agents, representatives, family members or friends are permitted as a substitute for the accepted artists’ attendance, unless express exception is granted in special circumstances.
5. Any artist closing his/her/their booth prior to the end of the show without permission will not be permitted to return the next day or in subsequent years.
6. Only artwork in the category accepted through the jury process are allowed to be exhibited. It is the exclusive right and responsibility of the Festival Committee to remove work that is not in compliance with the festival policies and requirements.
7. Discount/sales signs, ribbons and awards from other shows are not allowed, unless permitted by festivals such as The Starving Artists Show.