ABSOLUTE DEADLINE – DECEMBER 15TH!
Please submit with payment by December 15th, 2018
Call or email Amdur Productions
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Chicago Art & Design Show, April 6-7, 2019! We look forward to your participation. Please submit this form by December 15, 2018. Confirmation of your booth number, booth size, and set up will be posted on our website before the festival. Please make sure that your email address is up to date as we will be sending you email updates about the festival as it gets closer. Your booth payment must be received before you will be assigned a space number. General information, including discounted hotels, will be available on our website on the Artist Info section of our web site. A PDF festival postcard will be available on our website.
SELL ART ALL YEAR ROUND ON ARTZIPPER.COM
You are automatically accepted to ArtZipper.com, our online eCommerce site where you can sell your art 24/7! To participate, Just click here, upload your images, and start selling now! It only takes 5 minutes. Call Haley if you have any questions at 847-926-4300!
INDEMNIFICATION WAIVER AND CONSENT
In consideration of being an exhibitor at the 2019 Chicago Art & Design Show (“Festival” or “Show”), the undersigned agrees as follows:
All Rules relating to the Show will be followed and complied with, including but not limited to:
- Floor coverings must be securely taped down to minimize tripping hazards
- Exhibitors, not their representatives, will be at the Festival during all show hours for the entire two days of the event. If the exhibitor is not present, their representative may be asked to leave without refund.
- All work shown will be displayed in a professional manner.
- All work shown will be original and the work of the registered exhibitor.
- Commercially produced prints may only be shown on one wall if clearly marked as prints, so as not to confuse the public.
- Booths will not be closed up, nor preparations made for close up, until after close of the Show daily.
- Exhibitors will immediately remove work not represented in jury images if asked to do so by the show director, or her representative, or will be asked to leave the show without refund.
- All tables will be covered to the ground and booths neatly maintained.
- Vehicles will be cleared from the Festival area prior to show opening.
- Cars may not re-enter the Festival area until “all clear” is given by Festival staff.
- An artist requesting a corner must either have the corner open or use the outside wall to display art.
- Artists will obtain and maintain such insurance coverages as it deems necessary to protect the artist and its property while participating at the Festival, or as required as a condition to participate in the Festival. None of the Festival Parties (as defined below) provide any insurance in connection with the Artists or their participation in the Show.
WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the undersigned, and anyone claiming by or through the undersigned ( including its employees or agents), waives, releases, and forever discharges Navy Pier, the Chicago Art & Design Show, Amdur Productions Inc., and all co-sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Festival Parties”) from any claims, damages, liabilities, suits, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively “Losses”) that the undersigned may have in any manner relating to or arising from participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) personal injury or property damage; (ii) cancellation of the Show; (iii) rules or regulations imposed by any of the Festival Parties.
The undersigned further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Festival Parties, jointly and severally, from any and all Losses incurred by or asserted against any of the Festival Parties at any time and as a result of the undersigned’s participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) any acts or omission of the undersigned in connection with the Festival; or (ii) failure to comply with the Festival rules.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- This registration form
- Your electronically signed indemnification waiver and consent form (automatically signed when you register)
- Your standard space fee of $1,825 and any extra fees OR 50% split payment option
WHAT COMES WITH THE SPACE
Electricity and track lights are included in every booth.
8′ table are FREE if artists reserve them. Dimensions are 8′ by 30″ and about 30″ in height. The tables are not covered. Please bring a table cover that covers to the ground.
2 Chairs are included with the booth fee.
1 Waste Basket
Artist and Booth Signage
RENTAL OPTIONS AT THE FESTIVAL
Rented Pro Panels are 7′ high, 3′ wide, and are black in color. Artists renting these panels can choose to have the panels set up for them.
$300 for 9 panels (not set-up)
$350 for 9 panels including set-up
Please pay on time to avoid late fees.
Additional $25 late fee if show balance or payments are received after specified due dates. Additional $50 late handling fee if payment is collected at the festival. $25 fee for a returned check. Payments made by credit card are subject to an additional 4% processing fee.
Please copy this completed document for your records and mark your calendar for payment plan due dates, if it applies. No other invoices or reminders will be sent to you. Thank you