FREE Admission, Reserved Time Slots Required
***VIP Tickets now available for Saturday and Sunday! VIP ticket holders get priority entry into the festival and can come at any time either Saturday and Sunday, depending on which ticket day they purchased. VIP tickets are $10 per day***
- Face coverings required for all visitors over 2 years of age
- Maintain a 6′ distance from any others outside your group
- Only one visitor/family/friend group per art booth viewing at a time. Wait for an artist’s invitation before entering a booth
- Take advantage of non-contact purchasing by using a credit card or a cashless pay system
- Follow the one way walking pay (no backtracking)
- Please leave pets at home
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Stay home if you have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- Stay home if you are awaiting a test or test results for COVID-19
- Stay home if you are under any quarantine due to local travel orders
RESERVE YOUR TIME SLOT FOR THE FEST
It’s easy! Just click here to reserve your time on Saturday or Sunday. Special Hour from 9am-10am for those with special health situations. Due to congregating regulations, attendees will need to sign up for a time slot to visit the festival. Time slots will be available for one hour.
In addition to the great art shopping, great food from neighboring restaurants add to the experience of this FREE outdoor festival. Festival-goers can make a day of it in the charming downtown Evanston which boasts incredible shopping and dining experiences.
Need more information? Call the office 847-926-4300 or email [email protected] with any additional questions or requests.