LANDMARK PHOTO CONTEST
CALL FOR LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
WHO MAY ENTER
Amateur photographers (18 years of age and above) who live or work in Chicago; See the entry form for a full list of the Contests and Festivals
WHAT TO ENTER
• Original photos of an object, a place, a distinguishing part of the landscape or a structure in your
community that has special significance. The significance could be aesthetic, historical, cultural, personal or other.
• All submitted photo’s rights stay with the photographer.
• Photos previously published or pending publication, or photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright, are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
• Click here for the entry form
• All photos and entry forms must be submitted to [email protected] We cannot accept submissions through the mail.
• The Landmarks Photo Contest starts April 1, 2018 and ends one week prior to the art festival. All photos must have been taken during that time period in order to be considered.
Click here for more info!
By entering the contest, entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Southport Neighbors Association and Amdur Productions, Inc. to reproduce, distribute, display, publish and creative derivative works of the submitted photographs in any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation, including, but not limited to: display at the 2018 Southport Art Festival, publication online on the Gallery pages of the Amdur Productions, Inc. web and social media sites, publication online on the Southport Neighbors Association website and social media sites, publication in newsletters, flyers and mailings of the Southport Neighbors Association (the “License“). Any reproduced photo will include a photographer credit.