PLEASE SUBMIT PAYMENT BY MARCH 23, 2023 TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Art At The Glen Town Center, July 29-30, 2023! We look forward to your participation. Please submit this form by March 23, 2023. Confirmation of your booth number, booth size, and set up will be posted on our website before the festival. Please make sure that your email address is up to date as we will be sending you email updates about the festival as it gets closer. Your booth payment must be received before you will be assigned a space number. General information, including discounted hotels, will be available on our website in April on the Artist Info section of our web site.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Below are the pay in split payments booth size options.
- Select either 10×10 space or 10×20 space and click “Add to Event Cart”
- A window will pop up on your screen and then you will select “Proceed to Registration”.
- Fill out all the information, including special requests, corners, rentals, etc. and then click “Proceed to Payment Options”.
- Fill out your payment information and click “Proceed to Finalize Registration”. This might take a few moments. Do NOT exit your screen or navigate away until you are at the confirmation page.
Pay in split payment options below. Please select your desired booth size below. To pay in full payments click the purple button below.
First 50% Of Total Amount Due by March 23, 2023
Second 50% Of Total Amount Due by June 1, 2023
RENTAL OPTIONS AT THE FESTIVAL
Rental tents are white with galvanized poles delivered to your space, with attachable solid vinyl sides (not suitable for hanging art), set up, weighted or staked, and removed at the end of the festival.
$400 per 10’x10’ standard tent with 7’ high poles
$800 per 10’x20’ standard tent with 7’ high poles
Rented Pro Panels are 7′ high, 3′ wide, and are black in color. Artists renting these panels can choose to have the panels set up for them.
$250 for 9 panels (not set-up)
$300 for 9 panels including set-up
Rental weights are two 55 gallon water barrels filled. The rope is not included. Please bring rope to secure water barrels to your tent. The cost for 2 water barrels is $45.
Set-up and Take Down Assistance can be added. This is one designated helper at set up or take down of the festival. The cost is $45 per 30 minutes.
8′ table. Dimensions are 8′ by 30″ and about 30″ in height. The tables are not covered. Please bring a table cover that covers to the ground. $15 per table rental.
Chair. Standard, white folding chair. $10 per chair rental.
AFTER MARCH 23, 2023
Please pay on time to reserve your space. Artists registering and submitting payments after March 23, 2023 will incur a $20 late registration fee per show, if space allows.
Please copy this completed document for your records and mark your calendar for payment plan due dates, if it applies. No other invoices or reminders will be sent to you. Thank you.
SELL ART ALL YEAR ROUND ON ARTZIPPER.COM
You are automatically accepted to ArtZipper.com, our online eCommerce site where you can sell your art 24/7! To participate, Just click here, upload your images, and start selling now! It only takes 5 minutes. Call us if you have any questions at 847-926-4300!
INDEMNIFICATION WAIVER AND CONSENT
In consideration of being an exhibitor at the 2022 Art at the Glen (“Festival” or “Show”), the undersigned agrees as follows:
All Rules relating to the Show will be followed and complied with, including but not limited to:
- Floor coverings must be securely taped down to minimize tripping hazards
- Exhibitors, not their representatives, will be at the Festival during all show hours for the entire two days of the event. If the exhibitor is not present, their representative may be asked to leave without refund.
- All work shown will be displayed in a professional manner.
- All work shown will be original and the work of the registered exhibitor. Art made by AI or similar technology is not allowed.
- Professional signage and chairs are required. No web or lawn chairs.
- Commercially produced prints may only be shown on one wall if clearly marked as prints, so as not to confuse the public.
- Booths will not be closed up, nor preparations made for close up, until after close of the Show daily.
- Exhibitors will immediately remove work not represented in jury images if asked to do so by the show director, or her representative, or will be asked to leave the show without refund.
- All tables will be covered to the ground and booths neatly maintained.
- All cars will be parked in designated area only (POLICE ORDER).
- Vehicles will be cleared from the Festival area 30 minutes prior to show opening.
- Cars may not re-enter the Festival area until “all clear” is given by Festival staff.
- An artist requesting a corner must either have the corner open or use the outside wall to display art.
- Artists ordering double space must use two tents.
- Artists will obtain and maintain such insurance coverages as it deems necessary to protect the artist and its property while participating at the Festival, or as required as a condition to participate in the Festival. None of the Festival Parties (as defined below) provide any insurance in connection with the Artists or their participation in the Show.
WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the undersigned, and anyone claiming by or through the undersigned ( including its employees or agents), waives, releases, and forever discharges the Art at the Glen, Village of Glenview, T Glenview Center IL, LLC., Amdur Productions Inc., and all co-sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Festival Parties”) from any claims, damages, liabilities, suits, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively “Losses”) that the undersigned may have in any manner relating to or arising from participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) personal injury or property damage; (ii) cancellation of the Show; (iii) rules or regulations imposed by any of the Festival Parties.
The undersigned further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Festival Parties, jointly and severally, from any and all Losses incurred by or asserted against any of the Festival Parties at any time and as a result of the undersigned’s participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) any acts or omission of the undersigned in connection with the Festival; or (ii) failure to comply with the Festival rules.
Call or email Amdur Productions