Barrington Art FestivalArtist Information
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions, in coordination with the Village of Barrington, announces that the Barrington Art Festival will take place on May 27 and 28, 2023. The 14th Annual Barrington Art Festival, is known for its grand mansions and horse farms, the affluent and vibrant Chicago suburb of Barrington boasts a wealthy population with a deep appreciation and buying history of art. Located 35 miles northwest of Chicago, the Village of Barrington is the commercial center of a cluster of affluent communities that stretches across two major counties.
The Festival takes place in the charming downtown of Barrington, filled with delectable cafes, unique boutiques and popular bars and restaurants. Store fronts range from turn of the century to modern. The festival layout has artists back to the curb with a main center walkway for visitors.
A lovely awards party for artists hosted by the Village of Barrington on Saturday night at a local restaurant is a highlight among artists. Free admission.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal assistance available for load-in and load-out (fee)
- Conservative art sells well here
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking for artists
- Good for newbies
- Rental of tents, weights, and panels are available (fee)
- Suburban setting
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- April 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FESTIVAL TAX FORM FOR ARTISTS
FESTIVAL PROMO GRAPHIC – COMING SOON
2023 ARTIST HOTEL & Parking INFO
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 125 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival.
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Available for rent (fee): weights, tables, and chairs
- ProPanel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at an awards party after the festival on Saturday of the festival. Join us at a one of Barrington’s best local restaurants for awards, appetizers, and a drink!
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.