Evanston Art & Big ForkArtist Information
Named the Best Neighborhood Festival in the Suburbs by Better! Click here for the article.
LATE APP on Juried Art Services
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
The 10th Annual Evanston Art and Big Fork is held on the closed streets of downtown Evanston, Illinois, a city of 75,000 people just north of Chicago and home to Northwestern University. Admission is free to the public.
Art is in all price points, so that everyone from college students to long time collectors can find something right for them. Art includes classic categories such as paintings, sculpture, photography, as well as fun usable art such as unique handmade jewelry, one-of-a kind furniture and home accessories, mixed media work, glass, wood, wearable art, art made from recycled materials and much more!
Evanston supports its festivals with enthusiasm and purchasing power!
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Good for newbies
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Urban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- July 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FEST TAX FORM FOR ARTISTS
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 150 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Artist load-in will be Friday morning. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions give our best effort to provide close parking for a discounted rate.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed during the festival weekend.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.