Glencoe Festival of ArtArtist Information
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions proudly hosts the 14th Annual Glencoe Festival of Art. The Glencoe Festival of Art takes place in the prestigious Village of Glencoe, an upscale community on Chicago’s North Shore, just north of Chicago, which attracts a wealthy, highly educated crowd of art lovers annually. The median home value in Glencoe is more than $900,000. 44% of the households in Glencoe have incomes over $200,000 making this an extremely wealthy community.
This distinguished outdoor festival offers exceptional artwork from more than 100 juried artists from around the world. Situated in the Village of Glencoe, the Glencoe Festival of Art features artwork of all mediums including: ceramics, glass, jewelry, metal, painting, photography and wood. This festival is nestled amongst upscale retail shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants in charming downtown Glencoe.
The Glencoe Festival of Art is free and open to the public. Artists will have the opportunity to interact with the public through art demos and booth chats. Live music, great food and fun activities for kids make the festival a perfect family experience.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- June 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FESTIVAL TAX FORM FOR ARTISTS
2023 ARTIST HOTEL & parking INFO
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 125 spaces.
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.