Date: Thursday, November 19, 2020 through Saturday, December 19, 2020
The Holiday Art & Gift Show is an event to give artists an opportunity to show and sell their work online through ArtZipper.com and marketing backed by Amdur Productions.
Artists are responsible for uploading their art and related images prior to the registration deadline and shipping all sold items to the buyer no later than two weeks after the event’s close on Saturday, December 19, 2020.
This event is open to all artists who make and offer for sale their own artwork.
To participate in the Holiday Art & Gift Show, artists must agree to the terms and conditions below and elect to and pay either the $100 or $50 participation fee plus 25% of sales from November 19, 2020 to December 19, 2020, capped at $400.
RULES + REGULATIONS
Amdur Productions, Inc. reserves the right to vet, edit and refuse images not in keeping with the quality or character of work submitted in jury to the Holiday Art & Gift Show in violation of the policy
- All work must be made by the artists, regardless of media. Work done by a commercial production studio is NOT allowed. No work will be exhibited which has been made with the use of commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils or prefabricated forms.
- Artists must submit a minimum of ten (10) images that represent a single art piece in each image, and a maximum of one hundred (100) images that represent a single piece of art. Artists are encouraged to have images of high quality, in focus, well lit. Multiples are allowed to be sold from a single image in the case of photographers, hand made prints, jewelry and similar.
- Artists must ensure that all images submitted will be available for purchase by online customers during the event. It will however be possible for artists to replace or substitute images up to and through the event if needed, however, a minimum of ten images must be maintained at all times.
- Artists are responsible for uploading images to the event with titles, prices, shipping fees if any and descriptions. Submission of all items will be the artist’s sole responsibility.
- Artists are each responsible for shipping and handling of items sold to buyers. All items will be listed with the statement “No shipments or sales outside of the continental US. All funds must be in US currency.”
PRICING and PAYMENT
- Artists pay a $100 or $50 participation fee and a 25% of all work sold (from the total price). 25% commission on work sold will be in effect until December 19, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST with the commision capped at $400.
- Artists will be notified at the time of a sale, and have a maximum of 2 weeks to ship their art to the customer, at which time, artists must email confirmation of shipment to [email protected] via a tracking number and also provide proof of shipping insurance. Buyers have a one week window from time of receipt of art, to return the art, at their own shipping expense to the artist. Buyers must email [email protected] if they are returning their purchase. Artists must notify [email protected] of receipt of returned art. Artists will receive their final payment from Amdur Productions via check within thirty (30) business days following date the art is shipped and marked shipped on line.
- Amdur Productions is not responsible for any damage to items in transit, nor the replacement of purchased items not received by buyers. Any communications regarding item shipment, arrival, item details, etc. from the buyer post event will be referred to the artists directly. Artists who do not fulfill purchases will not be invited to participate in future events, and they must refund the amount for that item to Amdur Productions..
Failure to comply with the terms or conditions of this application may result in the termination of the Artist’s participation in future Amdur Productions events.
Artists grant Amdur Productions, Inc. and their representatives permission to use photos of all artwork and logos submitted for use in news releases and/or promotional materials including but not limited to printed and electronic publications, websites or other electronic communications including names and identities is descriptive text or commentary in connection with the images. Artists authorize the use of these images without compensation to the Artist.
LIABILITY + LOSS
Amdur Productions, Inc. assumes no liability for loss or damage to any property of the Artists. Amdur Productions, Inc. shall not be responsible for any breach of the law by Artists or their employees or contractors. Artists agree not to bring any suit for damages against Amdur Productions, Inc. for any personal injuries or property damages which may occur to Artists or their employees or contractors.
Artists agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Amdur Productions, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees and volunteers, from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, lawsuits, actions and attorney fees arising out of the Artists’ participation in the Holiday Art & Gift Show, the provision or sale of the Artists products at the Virtual Art Fest and any actions or omissions of the Artists’ agents and/or employees—whether intentional, reckless or negligent—in connection with the Artists ’participation in the Holiday Art & Gift Show. By participating in the Holiday Art & Gift Show, you agree to adhere to all terms and conditions laid forth in this agreement.