Lincolnshire Art FestivalArtist Information
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Located in one of Chicago’s most prosperous suburbs, the 26th Annual Lincolnshire Art Festival draws thousands of art lovers annually. The festival is set up around a central plaza with a beautiful fountain and sitting area. 29% of the population have incomes over $200,000 and over 45% of residents have a master’s degree or higher. Located about 34 miles north of Chicago, Lincolnshire is surrounded by the affluent suburbs of Riverwoods, Bannockburn and Lake Forest. A highly educated community, Lincolnshire has one of the fastest growing townships in the country. Quill, AON Hewitt, and many other corporate headquarters are located in Lincolnshire.
The Lincolnshire Marriott Hotel and many more hotels along with specialty shops, boutiques, and eateries, mixed-use retail, entertainment, and office development make Lincolnshire a hub for shopping and relaxing. Lincolnshire is home to Stevenson High School, one of the top rated schools in the nation.
Festival Quick Facts
- Good for newbies
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking
- Power available (fee)
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- April 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FEST TAX FORM FOR ARTISTS
2023 ARTIST HOTEL & parking INFO
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 100 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- ProPanel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Over-night security is provided.