Third Ward Art FestivalArtist Information
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
The 11th annual Third Ward Art Festival will be back on Labor Day Weekend this year. Milwaukee residents and art lovers show artists their strong support for the art festival, growing in numbers every year.
The Third Ward Art Festival is located just three blocks south of downtown Milwaukee, in the Historic Third Ward knows as “Milwaukee’s Arts and Fashion District.” This upscale area boasts the city’s most dynamic array of restaurants, spas, theaters, galleries and unique shopping – attracting visitors from near and far. The Third Ward is a wonderful mix of old and new, with great architecture and creative renovations. With a population of about 600,000 Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin and the 30th most populous city in the United States.
Wide sidewalks are home to numerous outdoor cafes which are well situated to look at art with the back to back layout down the street. Each artist has ample back storage space, too!
Festival Quick Facts
- Urban show
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
*Dates and details subject to change
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- August 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FEST TAX info FOR ARTISTS
FEST PROMO GRAPHIC – coming soon!
2023 ARTIST HOTEL & Parking INFO
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 135 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions gives best effort to reserve close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.