Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions proudly announces the launch of the Annual Wilmette Art Fair. The Wilmette Art Fair takes place in the lovely, bustling North Shore community of Wilmette, Illinois on the shore of Lake Michigan, just 14 miles north of Chicago. The median home value in Wilmette is nearly $900,000.The average household income in Wilmette is over $200,000 making this an extremely wealthy community of educated arts lovers.
This festival is situated on the streets of this quaint downtown among upscale retail shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants. This festival will feature about 100 juried artists. The Wilmette Art Fair will feature artwork of all mediums including: ceramics, glass, jewelry, metal, painting, fiber, photography and wood.
The Wilmette Art Fairis a free admission event and open to the public. Artists will have the opportunity to interact with the public through art demos and booth chats. Live music, great food and fun activities for kids make the festival a perfect family experience.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- July 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 100 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions gives best efforts to reserve day and overnight parking for artists
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.