Whitefish Bay Art FestArtist Information
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions proudly returns to the streets of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin for the 4th Annual Whitefish Bay Art Fest! The Village of Whitefish Bay couldn’t be more excited for and supportive of this art festival. Whitefish Bay is an affluent village, just 8 miles north of Milwaukee. The festival will take place in the downtown area along a vibrant tree-lined street and nestled amongst popular cafés, boutiques, and salons.
Whitefish Bay is very similar to the North Shore of Chicago with its large homes, including many lake front estates. The medium home price is among the top 4% of all Wisconsin. Whitefish Bay has a population of nearly 15,000 with almost 40% of that population earning incomes over $150,000 annually. With the support of the Village and the high incomes of the residents, this show is a great event!
Festival Quick Facts
- Assistance available for load-in and load-out (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking for artists
- Good for newbies
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban setting
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- June 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FEST TAX INFO FOR ARTISTS
2022 aRTIST list & BOOTH NUMBERS
FEST PROMO GRAPHIC – coming soon!
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 100
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival.
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.