|It’s time to review your year and plan for 2018!
For each show you were in, ask yourself…
- How were my sales? What price range sold best?
- Were customers engaged and interested in my work? (Keep in mind, often the public needs to see you a couple of years before they purchase.)
- How was the weather that weekend and did it affect show attendance? If it rained, should I give in another chance?
- Did I promote to my clients?
- Is there a way I can reduce my expenses to make this show more profitable for me?
Once you have reviewed each show, you can make a better decision on whether to apply again or not.
TIP: If you didn’t take notes on your shows in 2017, get a designated notebook for all your 2018 shows and start then!