How you show your work directly impacts how you sell your work. Here are the top tips for Painters and 2D Artists for Best Sales:
1. Remove protective corners or wrapping.
2. Hang your work on invisible vertical and horizontal mid-lines.
3. Keep the work levelthroughout the show.
4. Use a title/price card adjacent to every piece.
5. Avoid placing art on the ground.
6. Keep your frame types and matting similar. Too many choices creates confusion and reduces sales.
7. Grab people’s attention by showing a big piece on the back center wall.
8. Consider using fabric type walls that offer unlimited hanging arrangements.
9. Show small pieces together in a grid pattern.
10. Hang like pieces together.