LATE APP on Juried Art Services
Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions is proud to announce the return of Art on the Fox Algonquin, September 9 and 10, 2023. Algonquin is a dynamic, progressive community with beautiful neighborhoods and a vibrant newly updated downtown located 40 miles northwest of Chicago along the Fox River. 30,000 people live and work in Algonquin.
The City of Algonquin is so excited to host this event and advertising this event to all their residents! With Amdur Productions behind the curation, production, and marketing for the show, it all adds up to being a great event this September you won’t want to miss!
A lovely awards party for artists hosted by the Village of Algonquin on Saturday night at a local restaurant is a highlight among artists. Free admission and bites!
About Amdur Productions: For 40 years, Amdur Productions, a nationally acclaimed arts festival production company, has organized and directed many of the Midwest’s most prestigious juried art festivals. Many of Amdur’s festivals have been rated in Sunshine Artist Magazine’s top 100 with several appearing in the top 50. Recent top-rated shows include: Port Clinton Art Festival, Art at the Glen Town Center, Gold Coast Art Fair, Millennium Art Festival, and Barrington Art Festival.
Festival Quick Facts
- Suburban show
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free artist parking
- Rental of weights, tents, tables, and chairs available (fee)
*Dates and details subject to change
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- August 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
Exhibiting Artist Information – 2022 Info Below for Reference
2022 FEST TAX FORM FOR ARTISTS
FEST PROMO GRAPHIC – coming soon!
2023 ARTIST HOTEL & parking INFO
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 80 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Saturday morning load-in only. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at an awards party after the festival on Saturday of the festival. Join us at one of Algonquin’s best local restaurants for awards, appetizers, and a drink!
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.