1. All artwork submitted to the jury process, displayed and presented for sale must be designed and executed by the accepted artists.
2. Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent his/her/their current original work.
3. Art collaborators that produce a single item may qualify as a single exhibitor. If you enter as a collaboration, it must be clearly noted on the application and the collaborative effort must be clearly defined. Both artists must be present during all festival hours.
4. No work made solely by apprentices or employees will be accepted.
5. “Buy/sell” items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth, including those wishing to sell work from a community or extended family.
6. Artwork created from commercial molds, mass-produced kits, embellished objects or other commercial methods or artwork produced in studios involvedin volume production will not be permitted.