10 Tips to Get Ready for the Art Festivals by Amy Amdur, CEO & Founder of
1. Decide where you’d like a piece of wall art! Some typical places include:
*The wall over the head of the bed
*The wall over the sofa
*The front hall
2. Photograph the space and the room.
3. Measure the empty space across and up and down so you know the maximum size a painting could be.
4. Figure out a budget that works for you!
5. Decide which art festival(s) you want to go to and preview the artists on our website to see who will be there! If someone catches your interest, make a note of their name & booth number.
6. Go to the festival and look at all the art work. When you see something you like, talk to the artist and find out more about their process.
7. You can show the photos you took to the artist and see what they think would fit well.
8. Ask yourself if the piece is within your budget and the right size.
9. If you love it and can afford it, buy it!!!
10. Not sure? Ask the artist if they will be at future fests and visit them again.