1. Preview the festival online before you go: Get a sense of the layout and special stages and experiences!
2. Wear comfy shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
3. Start the day early with breakfast at a café in the fest area. Get an iced coffee to go to enjoy throughout the day!
4. Walk the show and go in and out of booths. Avoid walking down the middle of the street.
5. Ask artists questions about their process, their inspiration, & specific pieces of art.
6. Stop for a lemonade or snack in the fest, enjoy the live music!
7. Go back to your favorite artists and look at the art again. Love it and can afford it? Buy it!!!
8. Go to an outdoor café in the area and celebrate with an adult beverage
9. Last but not least, go home and enjoy your new art!