In response to Artists who have requested an online option as they are not yet ready for in-person shows, we HEAR YOU.
Each of our art festivals will have an ONLINE Festival Option. Artists registered as in person artists at shows will be automatically included in the Online Festival if they have a gallery on ArtZipper.com
How to Participate in the Online Festival Option and More: :
- Artists apply with four images of your work and one booth shot. Cost $15 per show.
- Artists pay the online show fee of $50 which includes:
- A gallery page you fill with up to 100 images of your work powered by ArtZipper.cm
- A dedicated Key Image on the Homepage of the festival, from time of acceptance through December 31, 2021.
- A dedicated Key Image on the Homepage of our “Shop Now” option on the Amdur Productions Homepage, with images live through December 31, 2021.
- Artists ship art to customers within 2 weeks of sale
- Artists receive checks for their work less 25% commission on art sale (not inclusive of shipping) within 30 days of art shipment.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Below is the application fee for the Online Festival Option.
- Click the application fee below and click “Add to Event Cart”
- A window will pop up on your screen and then you will select “Proceed to Registration”.
- Fill out all the information and choose which Virtual Art Fest(s) you want to participate in. Then click “Proceed to Payment Options”.
- Fill out your payment information and click “Proceed to Finalize Registration”. This might take a few moments. Do NOT exit your screen or navigate away until you are at the confirmation page.
The Online Festival Option benefits artists who would like to participate in the Online Festival Option only and who are not participating in the “in-person art festivals.”
Artists are responsible for uploading their art and related images no later than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the in-person art festival and shipping all sold items to the buyer as soon as possible, no longer than two weeks after the sale.
All artists are eligible to apply to an Online Festival Option for any of our scheduled events. Amdur Productions reserves the right to decline participation of any applying artist. Please read the Agreement, Rules and Regulations section below.
To participate in an Online Festival Option, artists must agree to follow the rules in the Agreement, Rules and Regulations section on this webpage. Artists who apply will pay the application fee of $15, the $50 participation fee per Online Festival Option plus 25% of sales from the Online Festival Option. List your shipping fee separately from the sales price so that shipping fees are NOT part of the commission calculation.
AGREEMENT, RULES AND REGULATIONS
Amdur Productions reserves the right to vet, edit and refuse images not in keeping with the quality or character of work submitted in jury to The Online Festival Option in violation of the policy.
- All work must be made by the artists, regardless of media. Work done by a commercial production studio is NOT allowed. No work will be exhibited which has been made with the use of commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils or prefabricated forms.
- Artists must submit a minimum of ten (10) images that represent a single art piece in each image, and a maximum of one hundred (100) images that represent a single piece of art . Artists are encouraged to have images of high quality, in focus, well lit. Multiples are allowed to be sold from a single image in the case of photographers, hand made prints, jewelry and similar.
- Artists must ensure that all images submitted will be available for purchase by online customers during the event. It will however be possible for artists to replace or substitute images up to and through the event if needed, however, a minimum of ten images must be maintained at all times.
- Artists are responsible for uploading images to ArtZipper.com with titles, prices and descriptions. Submission of all items will be the artist’s responsibility.
- Artists are each responsible for shipping and handling of items sold to buyers. List your shipping fee separately from the sales price so that it is NOT part of the commission calculation. No shipments or sales outside of the continental US. All funds must be in US currency.
PRICING and PAYMENT
- Artists pay the $15 application fee, the $50 per Online Festival Option participation fee plus 25% of sales from the Online Festival Option. List your shipping fee separately from the sales price so that it is NOT part of the commission calculation.
- Artists will be notified at the time of a sale, and have a maximum of 2 weeks to ship their art to the customer, at which time, artists must email confirmation of shipment to [email protected] via a tracking number and also provide proof of shipping insurance. Artists may elect “All Sales Final” or give buyers have a one week window from time of receipt of art, to return the art, at their own shipping expense to the artist. Buyers must email [email protected] if they are returning their purchase. Artists must notify [email protected] of receipt of returned art. Artists will receive their final payment from Amdur Productions via check within thirty (30) business days following the virtual art festival.
- Amdur Productions is not responsible for any damage to items in transit, nor the replacement of purchased items not received by buyers. Any communications regarding item shipment, arrival, item details, etc. from buyer post event will be referred to the artists directly. Artists who do not fulfill purchases will not be invited to participate in future events, and they must refund the amount for that item to Amdur Productions.
- Artists choose whether to accept returns or not and must indicate their choice in their gallery.
Failure to comply with the terms or conditions of this application may result in the termination of the Artist’s participation in future Amdur Productions events.
Artists grant Amdur Productions, Inc. and their representatives permission to use photos of all artwork and logos submitted for use in news releases and/or promotional materials including but not limited to printed and electronic publications, websites or other electronic communications including names and identities is descriptive text or commentary in connection with the images. Artists authorize the use of these images without compensation to the Artist.
LIABILITY + LOSS
Amdur Productions, Inc. assumes no liability for loss or damage to any property of the Artists. Amdur Productions, Inc. shall not be responsible for any breach of the law by Artists or their employees or contractors. Artists agree not to bring any suit for damages against Amdur Productions, Inc. for any personal injuries or property damages which may occur to Artists or their employees or contractors.
Artists agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Amdur Productions, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees and volunteers, from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, lawsuits, actions and attorney fees arising out of the Artists’ participation in The Online Festival Option, the provision or sale of the Artists products at the Online Festival Option and any actions or omissions of the Artists’ agents and/or employees—whether intentional, reckless or negligent—in connection with the Artists ’participation in The Virtual Art Fests. By participating in the Online Festival Option, you agree to adhere to all terms and conditions laid forth in this agreement.
Call or email Amdur Productions