SPACES ARE LIMITED! PLEASE SUBMIT PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
Welcome to the registration form for the Youth Division at the Spring BAYSHORE Makers Market, May 20-21, 2023! We welcome youth artists 6 to 17 to participate! Please submit this form as soon as possible to reserve your space. Spaces are filled in order of receipt and will only be valid with a completed Parent/Guardian Release Form. Participants will receive a table and a chair to display their artwork on. By registering as a youth exhibitor, you are consenting to the Rules stated below and agree to follow the show rules presented on this page.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Choose the quantity (1) below and click “Add to Event Cart”
- A window will pop up on your screen and then you will select “Proceed to Registration”.
- Fill out all the information and then click “Proceed to Payment Options”.
- Fill out your payment information and click “Proceed to Finalize Registration”. This might take a few moments. Do NOT exit your screen or navigate away until you are at the confirmation page.
- Fill out the Parent/Guardian Release Form and submit it to [email protected]. Click here for the form.
Please select your desired booth size and deposit option below.
INDEMNIFICATION WAIVER AND CONSENT
In consideration of being an exhibitor at the 2023 Spring BAYSHORE Makers Market (“Festival” or “Show”), the undersigned agrees as follows:
All Rules relating to the Show will be followed and complied with, including but not limited to:
- Floor coverings must be securely taped down to minimize tripping hazards.
- Exhibitors, not their representatives, will be at the Festival during all show hours for the entire two days of the event. If the exhibitor is not present, their representative may be asked to leave without refund.
- All work shown will be displayed in a professional manner.
- All work shown will be original and the work of the registered exhibitor. Art made by AI or similar technology is not allowed.
- Booths will not be closed up, nor preparations made for close up, until after close of the Show daily.
- Exhibitors will immediately remove work that is not made by the exhibitor if asked to do so by the show director, or her representative.
- All tables will be covered to the ground and spaces neatly maintained.
- All cars will be parked in designated area only (POLICE ORDER).
- Vehicles will be cleared from the Festival area 30 minutes prior to show opening.
- Cars may not re-enter the Festival area until “all clear” is given by Festival staff.
- None of the Festival Parties (as defined below) provide any insurance in connection with the Artists or their participation in the Show.
WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the undersigned, and anyone claiming by or through the undersigned ( including its employees or agents), waives, releases, and forever discharges BAYSHORE, City of Glendale, Amdur Productions Inc., and all co-sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Festival Parties”) from any claims, damages, liabilities, suits, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively “Losses”) that the undersigned may have in any manner relating to or arising from participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) personal injury or property damage; (ii) cancellation of the Show; (iii) rules or regulations imposed by any of the Festival Parties.
The undersigned further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Festival Parties, jointly and severally, from any and all Losses incurred by or asserted against any of the Festival Parties at any time and as a result of the undersigned’s participation in the Festival, including but not limited to: (i) any acts or omission of the undersigned in connection with the Festival; or (ii) failure to comply with the Festival rules.
Call or email Amdur Productions