Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions is happy to announce the return of the Burr Ridge Art Fair! Burr Ridge, about 1/2 hour south west of Chicago, is one of the wealthiest towns in Illinois and is known for its large elegant mansions and luxury lifestyle. The festival takes place at Village Center, a lifestyle center combining high end living with stores and restaurants.
Burr Ridge is surrounded by other wealthy suburbs including Hinsdale, Western Springs, and La Grange. Admission to the festival is free to all patrons!
About Amdur Productions: For 40 years, Amdur Productions, a nationally acclaimed arts festival production company, has organized and directed many of the Midwest’s most prestigious juried art festivals. Many of Amdur’s festivals have been rated in Sunshine Artist Magazine’s top 100 with several appearing in the top 50. Recent top rated shows include: Port Clinton Art Festival, Art at the Glen Town Center, Gold Coast Art Fair, Millennium Art Festival, artfest Michigan Avenue, Chicago Botanic Garden Art Festival, Barrington Art Festival and the Promenade of Art Arlington Heights.
Festival Quick Facts
- Suburban show
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free artist parking
- Rental of weights, tents, tables, and chairs available (fee)
*Dates and details subject to change
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- May 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 100 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday afternoon for part of the layout and Saturday morning load-in for another part of the fair. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.