Deerfield, Illinois is the location of the new annual Deerfield Art Festival June 3 and 4. The Deerfield Art Festival takes place in the bustling “North Shore” community of Deerfield, about 25 miles north of Chicago. Many well-known companies have their corporate headquarters here as well. The average household income in Deerfield is over $200,000 and homes average over $500,000 making this an extremely wealthy community. Over 40% of Deerfield residents have graduate degrees and there is an active Arts Commission making this community a wealthy and art educated crowd.
This festival will feature about 100 juried artists. The Deerfield Art Festival will feature artwork of all mediums including: ceramics, glass, jewelry, metal, painting, fiber, photography and wood.
The Deerfield Art Festival is free and open to the public. Artists will have the opportunity to interact with the public through art demos and booth chats. Live music, great food and fun activities for kids make the festival a perfect family experience.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- May 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 100 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.