Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
This juried art festival is held in beautiful Village Green Park in the heart of Northbrook, Illinois; a suburb of Chicago. Northbrook is an exciting community composed of vibrant office buildings and luxurious residential areas. Residents are highly educated with 68% having college and graduate degrees and are strong lovers of arts. 60% of households have incomes too $100,000+ and 30% of households have incomes of $200,000+.
This show is in a beautiful setting under huge big branched oak trees. Artists are set up along a paved walk with most booths on grass. Artist parking is free and close.
Festival Quick Facts
- Suburban show
- Conservative Art does well
- Contemporary Art does well
- Good for newbies
- Dolly into your space
- Free parking
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
*Dates and details subject to change
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- April 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
Exhibiting Artist Information
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibit Spaces: About 70
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Artists dolly their things to their booth spaces.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival.
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- ProPanel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.