Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
This north side Chicago festival returns to Lincoln Avenue, home to a variety of indie businesses and vibrant shops. Near Lakeview, Roscoe Village, the Southport Corridor, Lincoln Park and Lincoln Avenue, visitors flock to outdoor festivals here. A diverse community including young professionals, city dwellers and families. All media of art and original craft are invited with room for home goods and upcycled items too. Held on closed City Streets, easy in and out. Sponsored by the Lakeview SSA 27.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- April 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 60 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Friday evening and Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Awards: Bestowed at the festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Overnight security is provided.