Show Description, Key Facts, Exhibitor Info
Amdur Productions announces the 7th Annual Deer Park Art Show, an outdoor art show at the elegant Deer Park Town Center in Deer Park, Illinois.
This show features fine art and fine craft for show and sale over a fall weekend in this show which is 37 miles north and west of Chicago. Deer Park is an elegant lifestyle center and home to many of the country’s best stores and restaurants.
Deer Park is a wealthy, highly educated community. Over 44% of Deer Park’s residents have master’s degrees or higher, 35% of Deer Park’s population has incomes over $200,000 and the median household income is over $145,000.
Festival Quick Facts
- Personal load-in and load out assistance available (fee)
- Easy drive up and set up
- Free parking
- Good for newbies
- Rental of weights, tents, and panels available (fee)
- Suburban show
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 23, 2023: Applications due for all festivals
- January 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late application fees apply, $10 per festival
- February 23, 2023: Notifications of festival status online
- March 23, 2023: Registration forms and show fees due (in full or half).
- March 24, 2023 and Thereafter: Late registration fees apply, $20 per festival
- April 1, 2023: Last day for refunds (less $50)
- August 1, 2023: Balances for show fees due
*Dates and details subject to change
Exhibiting Artist Information
Follow Amdur Productions Just for Artists on Facebook!
- Artist Sales: Artists keep all their sales income from the show.
- Exhibitor Spaces: About 75 spaces
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Saturday morning load-in available. Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Tents, weights, tables, and chairs are available for rent.
- Pro Panel Rental: We have limited “pro-panel” walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited. $300 = 9 panels fully set up, $250 = 9 panels without set up.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled pre-reserved time. $45 per 30 minutes.
- Hotel Rooms: Amdur Productions works to provide discounts at local hotels for each festival.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media, and through direct mail postcards. A professional public relations team ensures high visibility for this festival. Over $500,000 is spent on marketing for the festival season.
- Security: Over-night security is provided.