Gold Coast Art FairArtist Information
We are excited to launch a new option for you to show and sell your work; Gold Coast Art Fair Live Virtual Art Fest. This festival will be held Saturday June 27, 2020 through Saturday July 3, 2020 with a live virtual fest from noon – 4 pm CST on Saturday June 27 when artists can talk with customers! We’ve created an online festival that will replicate the live festival experience!
Date: Saturday, June 27 through Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Time: 24/7 with live interaction Saturday June 27, 2020 Noon-4:00pm CST
Gold Coast Art Fair Live Virtual Art Fair (also known as the Virtual Art Fair and Gold Coast Art Fair Event) is an event to benefit artists who were previously scheduled to participate in person in the 2020 Gold Coast Art Fair event. The event has been changed to an online event in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additional artists may participate if juried into this event.
Artists are responsible for uploading their art and related images prior to the registration deadline and shipping all sold items to the buyer following the event as soon as possible, no longer than two weeks after the event.
This event is open to artists who juried into the Gold Coast Art Fair event for 2020 and additional artists who jury into this event.
To participate in The Gold Coast Art Fair event, artists must sign the attached Agreement and pay the $100 participation fee plus 25% of sales from the festival week. Deadlines sent directly to artists must be met.
RULES + REGULATIONS
Amdur Productions reserves the right to vet, edit and refuse images not in keeping with the quality or character of work submitted in jury to The Gold Coast Art Fair event in violation of the policy.
- All work must be made by the artists, regardless of media. Work done by a commercial production studio is NOT allowed. No work will be exhibited which has been made with the use of commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils or prefabricated forms.
- Artists must submit a minimum of ten (10) images that represent a single art piece in each image, and a maximum of one hundred (100) images that represent a single piece of art . Artists are encouraged to have images of high quality, in focus, well lit. Multiples are allowed to be sold from a single image in the case of photographers, hand made prints, jewelry and similar.
- Artists must ensure that all images submitted will be available for purchase by online customers during the event. It will however be possible for artists to replace or substitute images up to and through the event if needed, however, a minimum of ten images must be maintained at all times.
- Artists are encouraged to upload a head shot and booth shot or short video of no longer than 2 minutes to the festival, as well as an artist statement and quote.
- Artists are responsible for uploading images to the event with titles, prices and descriptions. Submission of all items will be the artist’s responsibility.
- Artists are each responsible for shipping and handling of items sold to buyers. Artists must include shipping costs as part of the price of the item. All items will be listed with the statement “Shipping costs are included in the purchase price to the continental US. No shipments or sales outside of the continental US. All funds must be in US currency.”
PRICING and PAYMENT
- Artists pay a $100 participation fee and a 25% of all work sold (from the total price which includes shipping). 25% commission on work sold will be in effect until July 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST.
- Artists will be notified at the time of a sale, and have a maximum of 2 weeks to ship their art to the customer, at which time, artists must email confirmation of shipment to [email protected] via a tracking number and also provide proof of shipping insurance. Buyers have a one week window from time of receipt of art, to return the art, at their own shipping expense to the artist. Buyers must email [email protected] they are returning their purchase. Artists must notify [email protected] of receipt of returned art. Artists will receive their final payment from Amdur Productions via check within thirty (30) business days following the virtual art festival.
- Amdur Productions is not responsible for any damage to items in transit, nor the replacement of purchased items not received by buyers. Any communications regarding item shipment, arrival, item details, etc. from buyer post event will be referred to the artists directly. Artists who do not fulfill purchases will not be invited to participate in future events, and they must refund the amount for that item to Amdur Productions.
- Shipping fees are included in the total price listed of the piece. Shipping is to the continental US only.
Artists may elect to host a zoom chat room during the event. Artists are responsible for setting up their own zoom chat room by one week prior to the event via Zoom. As free Zoom allows for meetings of only 40 minutes, artists are encouraged to purchase the upgraded Zoom membership which provides for longer meetings. The price of extended Zoom is not included in the online event participation fee. At this time, the price of the extended monthly zoom is $14.95. For more info, go to zoom.us.
Failure to comply with the terms or conditions of this application may result in the termination of the Artist’s participation in future Amdur Productions events.
Artists grant Amdur Productions, Inc. and their representatives permission to use photos of all artwork and logos submitted for use in news releases and/or promotional materials including but not limited to printed and electronic publications, websites or other electronic communications including names and identities is descriptive text or commentary in connection with the images. Artists authorize the use of these images without compensation to the Artist.
LIABILITY + LOSS
Amdur Productions, Inc. assumes no liability for loss or damage to any property of the Artists. Amdur Productions, Inc. shall not be responsible for any breach of the law by Artists or their employees or contractors. Artists agree not to bring any suit for damages against Amdur Productions, Inc. for any personal injuries or property damages which may occur to Artists or their employees or contractors.
Artists agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Amdur Productions, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees and volunteers, from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, lawsuits, actions and attorney fees arising out of the Artists’ participation in The Gold Coast Art Fair Live Virtual Art Festival, the provision or sale of the Artists products at the Virtual Art Fest and any actions or omissions of the Artists’ agents and/or employees—whether intentional, reckless or negligent—in connection with the Artists ’participation in The Gold Coast Art Fair Live Virtual Art Festival. By participating in the The Gold Coast Art Festival Live Virtual Art Festival, you agree to adhere to all terms and conditions laid forth in this agreement.