- All artwork submitted to jury, displayed and presented for sale at festivals must be created, designed and made or made under the direct supervision of the accepted artist(s). All artwork shown must be for sale.
- Jewelry created through fabrication and casting is allowed
- Photography/Digital art: Original work made by the hands of the photographer is allowed.
- The Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent their current original work and represent the category and body of art that will be displayed at the festival.
- Art collaborators producing a single item qualify as an exhibitor. A collaborator is not an employee or helper. If artists enter as a collaboration, it must be clearly noted on the registration form.
- No work made solely by apprentices or employees is allowed. All artwork must be made in the country the artist resides in.
- “Buy/sell” items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth. Buy/Sell is any art or object that is purchased from a manufacturer or maker other than the artist and sold at a festival as “original” work. The restriction of buy/sell work is in ALL categories of art at ALL shows.
- Acceptance is non-transferable. Booths cannot be split without the expressed consent from the Festival Committee.
- After an artist/artisan registers for the show, they have to send 4 images of their work and 1 image of their display to [email protected]
- All festivals are drug-free. No smoking or vaping is allowed in or near artists’ booths.
- Accepted artists must be present during all festival hours. No agents, representatives, family members or friends are permitted as a substitute for the accepted artists’ attendance, unless express exception is granted in special circumstances.
- Any artist closing the booth prior to the end of the show without permission will not be permitted to return the next day or in future years.
- Only artwork in the category accepted through the jury process is allowed. It is the exclusive right of the Festival Committee to direct removal of work at the show that is not in compliance with festival rules. Non-complying artists will be asked to leave the show immediately and no refund will be given.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting and remitting local sales tax to the State’s Department of Revenue as required by law.
- White tents only.
- Double and corner spaces may be requested but not guaranteed and are awarded at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee. Double spaces must be occupied by two tents.
Exhibit Space Policies
Spaces are 12’ wide X 10’ deep and work must be contained within the assigned space. You may not infringe on another space physically or audibly. Exhibitors must have a white tent. All tables must be skirted to the ground. Only one artist’s work or the work of two approved collaborating artists may be displayed per booth. Artist must keep their area clean and orderly. Double and corner spaces may be requested but are not guaranteed and are awarded at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee. Double spaces must be occupied by two tents.
An artist requesting a corner must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display art.
Special booth space and special needs requests will be accepted (including corner space and double space requests) but are not guaranteed. We will make every effort to meet all special requests on a first come, first served basis. Additional charges may apply. If invited into a show, please include all booth requests on that show’s registration form.
During the festival, all exhibits will be visited by a festival representative to ensure that they are in compliance with our festival policies. It is the exclusive right and responsibility of the Festival Staff to call for the removal of work that is not in compliance with the festival policies and requirements. Non-compliance may result in expulsion from the festival or refusal of future festival participation.
All canopies are required to be white and able to withstand winds and rain and be properly weighted. Properly weighting requires AT LEAST 40 pounds per leg (more in windy weather). Tents must be connected to weights with rope or straps, not bungee cords. Weights may not include cinderblocks or water jugs as they do not meet the 40 pound requirement.
Wait List Policy
Artists/Artisans are selected on a first come, first served basis, as long as they meet the qualifications set. If we fill all 100 spaces, artists will be put on a waitlist for any future openings.
Cancellations must be made in written form and submitted by mail, fax, or email. Emails should be sent to the Director of Artist Relations, Caitlin, at [email protected] and determination of refunds made on a case by case basis.
No Show Policy
Artists who have not checked in and/or notified Amdur Productions with a message via festival phone (TBD), office phone (847-926-4300), or email ([email protected]) by 7:30AM on the first day of festival, will be considered a NO SHOW and the assigned space will be forfeited with no refund.
By applying to this festival, I hereby certify that these images represent my original work, and that the work is unique and made by me. I also agree to follow all festival rules as outlined in the prospectus. In partnership situations, we declare that our combined efforts made every individual piece of work we would exhibit, if accepted. I/We also agree to allow images of my/our work to be used in publicity and or materials.