Landmarks Photo Contest
Call for Local Photographers!
WHO MAY ENTER
Amateur photographers of any age who live or work in the City or Town where the Art Festival is located, See the entry form for a full list of the Contests and Festivals
WHAT TO ENTER
• Original photos of an object, a place, a distinguishing part of the landscape or a structure in your
community that has special significance. The significance could be aesthetic, historical, cultural, personal or other.
• All submitted photo’s rights stay with the photographer.
• Photos previously published or pending publication, or photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright, are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
• Digital photo files should not exceed 2MB. Photos must be in a .jpg or .gif format. See more on the Entry Form for submissions.
• By entering the contest, you grant the community and the festival producers the right to publish and use submitted photos in print or electronic form in the future for exhibition and further promotion of the community and/or festival. Any reproduced photo will include a photographer credit.
• The Landmarks Photo Contest starts April 1, 2018 and ends one week prior to the art festival. All photos must have been taken during that time period in order to be considered.
• The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive gift certificates good for the purchase of art at ArtZipper.com
• Decisions of the contest judges will be final.
Feel free to call 847-926-4300